Right now you can save $500 off on the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Transducer System over at Bass Pro. If you’ve been in the market, don’t let this deal pass you by!
Clearly, the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Transducer System brings the most amazing sonar technology ever. Forget the “instantly old” images of traditional sonar and discover live, real-time scanning sonar.
- Live, real-time scanning sonar
- See live, incredibly sharp images of structure, bait, and fish around your boat, even when the boat sits stationary
- LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in 1 transducer
- View automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter screen
- Attitude Heading Reference System stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions
- Frequencies supported: 530–1,100kHz
- 500W transmit power
- Maximum depth: 200′ down and forward
- Includes compact black box with transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector
- Compatible with GPSMAP 8400/8600 series multifunction displays, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 series chartplotters, and ECHOMAP Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv chartplotter/sonar combo series
- Includes trolling motor barrel mount, trolling motor shaft mount and transom mount